- The Importance of The Presiding Judge, featured article,
Present Value, Summer, 2007.
- Illinois Limited Liability Company and its Advantage In Real Estate Transactions, REEDEN Magazine, August, 2005.
- Successful Brief Writing, The John Marshall Law School,
Lawyering Skills III Division, January, 2003
- A Comment On The Practice Of Law; June 1, 1999, Illinois State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Newsletter
- Tort Reform Will Weaken Premises Liability Cases, To the Editor, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, March 10, 1995
- Managing Liens and Subrogation in Auto Accident Litigation National Business Institute, Oak Brook, Illinois, May 22, 2013
- Medicare Set-Asides In Personal Injury Litigation, National Business Institute, Naperville Hilton, Naperville Illinois, “Medicare Conditional
Payment Subrogation Right” and “Maintaining an Ethical Practice, Attorneys Duty of Competence, Diligence and Communication, October 25, 2011
- Medical Malpractice, a featured speaker, Lexus-Nexus, Schlesinger Associates, March 2, 2011, Chicago, IL.
- Lake County Bar Association, Brown Bag Seminar: The New Illinois Rules of Evidence Part 2, Article VII Opinions and Expert Testimony and Article VIII
Hearsay, Lake County Court House, February 22, 2011
- Medicare Set-Asides In Personal Injury Litigation, National Business Institute, Naperville Hilton, Naperville Illinois, “Medicare Conditional Payment
Subrogation Right” and “Maintaining an Ethical Practice, Attorneys Duty of Competence, Diligence and Communication, December 3, 2010
- The Brain Injury Association of Illinois, 2010 Educational Conference, Drury Lane Conference Center, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, “You’ve Been Called As A
Witness: Preparation And Presentation", October 22 - 23, 2010
- Discovery for Paralegals: Circumventing Snags In The Discovery Process, Institute For Paralegal Education, Web Cast, June 3, 2009.
- Discovery for Paralegals: Examining the Impact of Ruleas and Case Law, Institute For Paralegal Education, Web Cast, April 22, 2009.
- Current Issues In Professional Responsibility, Dealing with Unprofessional Opponents, Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort, Illinois, May 2, 2008.
- Obtaining The Best Settlement For Personal Injury Clients, National Business Institute, Hyatt Regency, Chicago, Illinois, February 29, 2008.
- How Discovery is Being Impacted By Case Law and Rule Changes, Discovery Problem Solving - Circumventing Snags in The Process, Institute For Para Legal
Education, Hilton Hotel, Lisle, Illinois, February 22, 2008.
- Numbers We Hate - But Must Be Prepared For, 735
- ILCS 5/2-615, 735 ILCS 5/2-619 and 735 ILCS 5/2- 1005, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, The Westin Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, October 8, 2007.
- Case Screening, Top Ten Things Every Lawyer Should Know, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Hilton Garden Inn, Chicago, Illinois, March 31, 2007.
- Appropriate Record Keeping for Solo and Small Firms Chicago Bar Association, Solo and Small Firms Committee, Chicago, Illinois, October 3, 2006.
- Trying the Wrongful Death Case In Illinois: Strategies in Preparation and Valuation, The Plaintiff’s Perspective, National Business Institute, Oak Brook,